SHRM Membership and Raleigh Metro SHRM Membership are extraordinary on their own, but when they are combined, the real magic happens.
Raleigh Metro SHRM Member Benefits:
- We are a “No Dues” chapter, which means if you designate Raleigh Metro SHRM as your Primary Chapter with SHRM national, there is NO COST to join
- Network with over 600 HR and business professionals in our area that belong to RMSHRM
- Attend chapter meetings, networking events, education and professional development events including our annual Strategic Management Conference at steep discounts (a combined savings of up to $530 that includes access up to 20 general credits and 20 business credits), including many events that are free for members
- Invest in your future by becoming SHRM certified with our SHRM Certification Study Group which is offered at a huge discount compared to other study groups
- Participate in our award-winning mentorship program and other professional development programs geared toward your specific needs (i.e. Emerging Professionals program, HR Executive Think Tank, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Focus Group, Members in Transition, just to name a few)
- Connect with other HR and business professionals in our area while giving back to our community by volunteering
- Become eligible for various chapter-sponsored scholarships (over $5,000 in scholarships are available each year)
- Access Raleigh Metro SHRM’s online Career Center, directly apply for new roles and receive member discounts for posting jobs
- Join our affiliate organization’s events for their member pricing; it’s like having multiple memberships for one!