The following list of events may be of interest to our members. This list is provided as a courtesy by RMSHRM and does not connote sponsorship or endorsement by our chapter. Please direct any questions to the event’s contact person or website. If you would like to inquire about posting an event or opportunity on this page, please contact us.
2019 North Carolina Fiduciary Summit
When: Thursday, August 15th from 11:00am – 3:00pm (Seminar & Luncheon)
Where: Angus Barn, 9401 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC, 27617
Topics of Discussion:
- What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2019
- How to Evaluate the Reasonableness of Plan Fees
- How to Maximize Participant Outcomes & Successful Plan Design
- Recent Lawsuits & Legal Update
- Plan Benchmarking & RFP Best Practices
- Health, Wealth and the Future of Retirement
- Ask the Experts – Local & National Professional Panel
- Financial Wellness Trends
- More Topics TBA!
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource, Benefit, and Finance executives
- Business owners and Fiduciaries
- Plan sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), 457 or DB Pension Plans
*The intended audience is exclusively retirement plan sponsors and these guests will receive first priority for attendance.
Certified For 3 hours of:
- SHRM PDC’s
- CEBS Credit eligible
Cost: Free for members of Raleigh Metro SHRM – Enter “RMSHRM19” in Comment Box to waive your $150 registration fee.
Click the link here to Register: https://www.xgrowthsolutions.