reVision 2021: NCSHRM Conference
October 20-22, 2021 » Greensboro, NC and Virtual
We welcome you to register for the NCSHRM State Conference reVision 2021 with the flexibility to attend on-site or virtually. The conference will be hosted at the Koury Convention Center in Greensboro, NC, from October 20-22, 2021, for over two days of fantastic programs and events. While on-site attendees are at the spacious Koury Convention Center, remote attendees can enjoy and join live programming virtually, from anywhere, through an award-winning and engaging platform used successfully by many other SHRM chapters and state councils in the last year.
Included with your registration:
- Over 30 timely and unique sessions on a variety of topic areas
- Inspirational and engaging speakers talking the state of HR today
- SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) including 5 business credits
- HRCI credits including an Ethics program newly required for recertification
- A showcase of 70+ sponsors and exhibitors
- Wednesday evening welcome and networking reception (in person attendees)
- Thursday evening “reVisit the 70’s” party (in person attendees)
- An abundance of networking opportunities and MORE!
Click the button below to learn more and register now!